Welcome :)

Welcome to my new blog!

 On this blog, I will be sharing miscellaneous insights that I am gathering as I journey through life. I'll be talking about my walk with God, and also about music, clothing, food, pets, house maintenance tips, homework tips...really just on a range of topics on which I have and/or am gaining insights. I'm "in progress", and I intend to always be. There is so much to learn in life and pride and complacency are great enemies... they impede and sometimes inhibit something human beings are in constant need of....growth.

 I hope that you will enjoy this journey with me. My hope and prayer is that all of us will either continue to be or begin to be "in progress". Blessings. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tornado Roll Hair Tutorial

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part III

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part IV