In Progress is "In Progress" :)

 

Hello everyone. :)

My blog, In Progress is in progress! Yesterday, I purchased a domain and I will soon be working on moving my blog to the new web platform. This being the case, it may be a little while before I am able to share more blog-posts...but the Lord willing, I will be back. In addition to In Progress moving to a new web platform with a new domain, I am changing the name of the blog to Learn and Grow 4ever.

I would appreciate your prayers as I work on making these changes. If you are one of my subscribers, please know that I will make sure that you will know how to re-subscribe to my blog through the new subscription service I will be using.

Blessings to everyone. Courage! Jesus loves us all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE on 9/25/2020. Learn and Grow 4ever is live! learnandgrow4ever.com

I welcome you all to check out my new blog website. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo credit: Photo by Singkham from Pexels https://www.pexels.com/photo/clear-light-bulb-planter-on-gray-rock-1108572/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Him All the Glory

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part III

Encouraging devotional based on Micah 7