Cornrow Twist Hair Tutorial

Hello everyone. :) I hope that this hair tutorial is easy to understand and that it will be helpful to someone.

I'd like to mention a few things in this description that I neglected to mention in the video.

Firstly, in my video, I ended up not using the hairbrush. For a smoother look, it's a good idea to brush the hair with a bristle hairbrush before twisting it. For my curly and/or kinky headed friends, I recommend using a dry brush or a slightly damp brush at most.  This will help to prevent your curls from shrinking up and creating a frizzy look to your twist.

Secondly, I twist the hair in the back of my head in very simple, fat twists at night. It isn't just the front that is " contained" at night.

Thirdly, I'd like to extend a big thankyou to my sister for filming and editing my video. It is such a blessing to have helpful family members.  :)

Lastly, I want to thank God for every gift He had given me: including the gift of being able to learn how to do hair. :)

The song in this video is royalty free. The song is "Sunrise" by Yakov Golman and it was  downloaded from https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Yakov_Golman/Piano_album_1/Yakov_Golman_-_Sunrise


This song is licensed under an attribution license. CC BY 4.0 (copied and pasted from the description under my " Cornrow Twist Hair Tutorial" on YouTube)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tornado Roll Hair Tutorial

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part III

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part IV