A Simple yet Helpful Household Cleaning Tip

                                   A Simple Yet Helpful Household Cleaning Tip



Cleaning is something that most of us have to do. It is always nice to find more efficient ways of carrying out our necessary duties. Today I will be sharing a tip that I learned from my grandmother which has made mopping a quicker and easier process for me. :)

Before I learned this tip, there were two ways in which I cleaned the floors.
a) with a mop in a mopping bucket full of soapy water
b) by wiping the floor with a wet, and maybe soapy, rag

Now I will share the shortcut that I have learned. Simply take an old peanut butter jar and fill it with water along with your cleaning product of choice; then, drizzle the solution on your floor and begin mopping.

What I love about this method is that the mop never becomes soggy and needs to be rung out, and yet you can get your floor clean. For areas on the floor that are "caked up", pour on more solution than you would for other areas of the floor. Refill your peanut butter jar with your soapy solution as/if needed.

 I am thankful to God for every thing that I learn that makes life easier. Also... I'm thankful for my amazing grandmother who has taught me so much about life...and who continues to do so. :) 

I hope that this simple cleaning tip will make someone's mopping job shorter and easier. This tip has definitely helped me! Blessings. :)

Photo: https://www.pexels.com/photo/gray-and-brown-floor-mop-on-white-wall-3360701/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tornado Roll Hair Tutorial

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part III

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part IV