Freedom in Jesus

                                              Photo by Ákos Szabó from Pexels

Once, several years ago, when I found myself out of control in a particular area of my life, I asked God to take my attentions off of myself and to fix them on Himself instead. I received SUCH healing and blessings in my life as a result of praying this prayer. I also contemplated what Jesus means to me and chose to think His thoughts about my struggles, while also cooperating with God-even when I found it somewhat frightening to do so. God performed a mighty victory in my life then and freed me from a deranged way of thinking and acting. He is SO good and is willing, longing and able to help anyone who calls out to Him in faith. And.. if your faith is weak, simply pray this prayer; "...Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." Mark 9:24 (KJV) I don't know how God will choose to help each one who calls out to Him. He has endless ways of doing so, adapted to the needs of each person whom He knows and understands completely. What I do know is that He always does what is best.
I hope that this post will encourage someone today. If it does, to God be the glory!
(Copied and pasted from a Facebook post I made on 12/16/18)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tornado Roll Hair Tutorial

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part III

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part IV