Tornado Roll Hair Tutorial

Hello everyone. :) (One important note: I mentioned that I wear a panty hose on my head at night to keep my hair neat. I either tie up the legs or wear a panty hose that has had the legs cut off. I wouldn't want anyone to have the legs end up becoming tied around their necks during their sleep. That doesn't sound safe). In today's video, I am showing you all how to do what I have termed a "tornado roll" on stretched natural African-American hair. This style would not work so well on most freshly washed natural African-American hair. African American hair is generally not washed daily. My definition of stretched hair is the following: natural African-American hair  that has been twisted, braided or put in buns for more than one day and that has then been combed out dry. This style can be done with straight or wavy hair as well. The hair tools that I use in this video are the following:
A wide tooth comb
A bristle brush
A pony tail holder
A large jaw clip
Bobby pins

I hope that this video is helpful. I thank God for every gift He has given me and I enjoy sharing what I have with others. :) Last but not least, I'd like to extend a big thankyou to my sister for filming and editing my video. It is such a blessing to have helpful family members. :)

The song in this video is royalty free. The song is "New_year" by Yakov Golman and it was downloaded from https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Yakov_Golman/Piano__orchestra_1/Yakov_Golman_-_New_year_1878
This song is licensed under an attribution license. CC BY 4.0 (all text copied and pasted from my "Tornado Roll Hair Tutorial" YouTube video)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part III

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part IV