Encouraging devotional based on Micah 7


Hello everyone. :) In this video, I am sharing some beautiful thoughts from Micah 7. God really helped me with this devotional and I'm so grateful to Him. I hope that these thoughts will be encouraging to someone. I was encouraged and blessed while creating this! Courage and blessings! Correction: It was the Fall of 2018 especially, and also earlier that year when I went through my especially deep sense of being a sinner. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ezekiel 36 devotional: https://learnandgrow4ever.blogspot.com/2020/01/ezekiel-36-message-of-hope.html
Ezekiel 37 devotional: https://learnandgrow4ever.blogspot.com/2020/02/ezekiel-37-message-of-hope-faith-and.html


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

  1. That is such a beautiful picture of the character of God! He delights in mercy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tornado Roll Hair Tutorial

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part III

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part IV