Patience




Hello everyone. :)

Lately, I am being impressed with my GREAT need for patience. At this point in my life, I am proactively and prayerfully pursuing different opportunities and am eager for the right door to open...but things do not always happen either at the rate I want them to, at the times I want them to, or in the ways I want them to....and that is okay. What matters is that I am fully surrendered to the Lord, that I am proactively seeking out His will, and that I am choosing to patiently wait on Him.

Here are five beautiful Bible verses on patience.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7 (KJV)https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Peter-Chapter-5/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3."I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning." Psalm 130:5-6 (KJV) https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-Chapter-130/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31 (KJV) https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-40-31/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD." Lamentations 3:22-26 (KJV) https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Lamentations-3-25/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thing that I am waiting for, is for the coronavirus pandemic to be over. In the mean time, I see that God is still with His people during this time. How blessed we are to have the wonderful Lord Jesus as our Savior and Friend!

I want to close by sharing a link to a scripture song from Psalm 130 (I quoted a couple verses from this Psalm in # 2 above). I hope that this song will bless you all as it has blessed me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thVWVP_Z9fQ

Take care everyone. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo: Photo by Felipe Cespedes from Pexels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tornado Roll Hair Tutorial

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part III

The Amazing Benefits of the Whole Foods Plant-based Diet part IV